VOX Cinemas is the leader in the concept of luxury cinemas.
After the success of VOX Gold – VOX cinemas has launched yet another first-class cinema experience called ThEATre by Gary Rhodes and take my word for it – it is fantastic! I recently got invited to experience both and a brief differentiation for y’all to take a good decision is below 😉
[table id=3 /]
Review of VOX Gold’s new menu inspired by Gary Rhodes:
1. Edamame with chili, sesame and sea salt [AED 30]
2. Goats cheese, caramelized onion and fig bruschetta [AED 35] – I found it a bit sour thus did not like it as much as my +1 did! 😛
1. French style burger [AED 50 for 2 burgers] – One of the best sliders I’ve had. The soft buns were perfectly carressing the perfectly seasoned and juicy beef patty! Mmmmm ❤ (PS: Naomi is not a fan of beef!)
2. Cinnamon chicken skewers accompanied with apple and lime raita [AED 40] – The skewers were p.e.r.f.e.c.t but I found the raita alone a little too sweet. Nonetheless, the combination was amazing!
1. Coconut crème brulee [AED 30] – Officially one of the BEST crème brulee’s I’ve had. The top layer was crispier than the usual crème brulee’s I’ve tried (trust me, I’ve had many) and the crème had a hint of vanilla. Fantastic dessert, must try!
2. Orange pistachio and halva fritters accompanied with Nutella cream [AED 30] – Never in my life I had dreamt a DEEP FRIED halva will be invented.. it did. A halwa is already so tasty, can you imagine it with a crispy exterior? Yes it’s amazing. To top of your fat count it comes with nutella cream 🙂 go for it guys, what are you waiting for?