Spaghetti Carbonara by Chef Giorgio, from Trattoria ToscanaPrint This
- 120g Spaghetti
- 60g Pancetta or Veal Bacon
- 3 egg yolk
- 60g of Pecorino Romano cheese or Parmesan cheese
- 3g ground black pepper
- Boil the spaghetti in salty water for about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Chop the veal bacon in small cubes.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg yolk with the pecorino cheese and fresh ground black pepper.
- Roast bacon on a pan.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the bacon with a bit of cooking water.
- Cook together for 1 minute, remove pan from the fire and add egg yolk sauce.
- Mix quickly to emulsify spaghetti together with sauce.
- Add black pepper to the plate and serve.
About the Chef
From Palermo, Italy, Chef Giorgio is an expert of Italian cuisine and has years of experience working at upscale Italian restaurants in both Italy and the UAE. He moved to Dubai in 2013 and joined the upscale Armani Deli as Junior Sous Chef, later joining Sarood Hospitality in 2017 to work at both Segreto and Trattoria Toscana. Chef Giorgio took the position of Chef de Cuisine at Trattoria Toscana last year.
Today, chefs Alannah and Chris take you to Trattoria Toscana, our rustic Italian kitchen at Souk Madinat Jumeirah to cook the best spaghetti carbonara.For the full recipe click here: https://bit.ly/39uZmSQStay home, stay safe and get cooking with chef Giorgio. #SaroodHospitality #SaroodMasterclass #UAErestaurantsunite #StaySafe #StayHome #Recipe
Posted by Sarood Hospitality on Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Visit Trattoria Toscana for more