Mediterranean Red Mullet by Chef Antonio, from PierchicPrint This
- 8pcs (ask for fillet, 16 total) Red Mullet
- 100ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100g Shallot
- 10g Rosemary
- 200g Cherry tomato
- 20g Capers
- 80g Olives (black)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven at 180°C.
- On a tray place 40ml of oil, add the fish fillet skin side up.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Wash and cut cherry tomatoes in halves and place them in a bowl.
- Gently squeeze the tomato to release a bit of its own water.
- Crush garlic.
- Peel and slice the shallot.
- Heal 60ml of oil on a large pan and add the garlic and rosemary.
- Cook until garlic is golden (remove it if you wish).
- Add the shallot, capers and olives and cook at medium fire for 5 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Place your red mullet in the oven and cook for 8 minutes or until ready.
- Arrange the red mullet fillet on a large plate.
- Pour over the cherry tomato mixture.
- Add lemon and parsley (optional) and serve.
About the Chef
Head Chef Antonio has more than 25 years’ of culinary and hospitality experience. He has amassed a vast knowledge of various cuisines working across different restaurants in Italy, England, Slovakia, Spain, the US and the UAE, ranging from family-style concepts to upscale Michelin starred venues. He moved to Dubai in 2009 and joined Sarood Hospitality in 2017, working at Trattoria Toscana and later moving to Pierchic as Head Chef.
Now, more than ever eating well is super important. Kicking off the Sarood Masterclass series with a delicious Pierchic recipe – Mediterranean Red Mullet featuring Chef Antonio from Pierchic and Chefs Alannah and Chris.For the full recipe click here: https://bit.ly/3byDaIT Stay home, stay safe and get cooking#SaroodHospitality #SaroodMasterclass #UAErestaurantsunite #StaySafe #StayHome #Recipe
Posted by Sarood Hospitality on Sunday, March 29, 2020
Visit Pierchic for more