Perfect for a healthy alternative to creamy condiments!
- 1 bunch (150g) spinach, washed and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 green chilli, deseeded
- 5 large leaves of fresh sage, finely chopped
- 5g garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons set honey
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
Melt the coconut oil. Blend all the ingredients using a blender until you create a fine consistency. The ideal accompaniment to a mixed grill.