Been dying to know how to create this! ❤️
Serving – 4
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup pancake mix
- 4 egg whites
- Butter, to serve
- Syrup, to serve
- Assorted berries, to serve
- Mix together the egg yolks, sugar, milk, and pancake mix in a very large bowl until it is smooth with no large lumps.
- In another large bowl, beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form when lifted.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the pancake batter, until just incorporated, making sure not to deflate the batter.
- Grease two 3.5-inch metal ring molds and set them in the middle of a pan over the lowest heat possible. Fill the molds about ¾ of the way full with the batter, then cover the pan and cook for about 10 minutes, until the center of the pancakes are slightly jiggly.
- Release the pancakes from the bottom of the pan with a spatula, then carefully flip them over, making sure not to spill any batter inside.
- Cover and cook for another 5 minutes, then serve with butter, syrup, and berries.
ENJOY ❤️ !
– Courtesy BuzzFeed Tasty