INGREDIENTS (for Fondant)
Fondants – 5 Fondants
Preparation Time – Approximately 30 minutes
1. 225g of dark chocolate
2. 70g of flour
3. 70g of butter
4. 5 eggs
5. 120g of white sugar
INGREDIENTS (for Vanilla Whipping Cream) *optional – you can even replace this with Vanilla Icecream
1. 150g of whipping cream
2. 1 vanilla pod
3. 25g of icing sugar
1. Melt the chocolate and the butter using a hot water bath.
2. Whitten the eggs with the sugar, then add the flour, mix together with the melted chocolate. Round a metal circle with some baking paper then pour the chocolate mix inside half filled. Add three chocolate pieces in the middle then cover again with the chocolate mix.
3. Open the vanilla pod and grate the seeds.
4. Beat the whipping cream with a whisk in the kitchen aid add the vanilla seeds, when you see the drawings of the whisk add the icing sugar.
5. When the whipping cream is thick stop and reserve in the fridge.
Bake the moelleux for 7-10 minutes in the oven at 200°c and serve it right away with some vanilla whipping cream on top.
ENJOY ❤️ !