“Nestled near the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf where white sandy beaches dazzle in the sun, Ajman Saray is the first beach-side Luxury Collection Resort in the Middle East”
There are only 113 hotels in the world that are a part of ‘The Luxury Collection’, out of which only 3 are based in the United Arab Emirates.
About the hotel
Ajman Saray is a beach resort perched on the Arabian Gulf and centrally located on a pristine stretch of the Ajman coast. Room rates starting from only AED600, this property is popularly known for it’s ‘luxurious’ offerings in Ajman, that comes at a very affordable rate! This hotel boasts 205 suites and rooms and guests can undoubtedly take advantage of a fully equipped gym or even pamper their senses at GoCo Spa that offers several rejuvenating treatments.
Located only 30 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport and 20 minutes from the Sharjah International Airport, Ajman Saray is a prime ‘pocket-friendly’ luxurious resort you must opt for if you want to #getaway from the hustle and bustle of a city 🙂
Ajman Saray offers water sports activities (that can be booked), a private beach (where you can relax with some refreshing cocktails on shaded sun lounger beds) and boasts 2 outdoor pools. They even have a fully-equipped fitness centre and a squash court
View this post on Instagram
#View from my 'Deluxe #SeaView #Bedroom' [AED800+] 👀👁 Nestled near the #turquoise waters of the #ArabianGulf where white #sandy beaches #dazzle in the #sun, @ajman_saray is the #first #beach-side @TheLuxuryCollection #Resort in the #MiddleEast 😍🌊🌞 This resort is the #perfect choice if you're looking for a short #escape from or in the #mood for a #coastal #holiday with your #OnenOnly 🌴❤️👫🌈 #TheLuxuryCollection #AjmanSaray #staycation
The ‘Deluxe Sea View’ Room
My Deluxe Sea View Room [AED800+] situated on the 7th floor is enchanted with contemporary Arabian-accented décor, from atmospheric lamps to scrollwork-pattern details. Every part of the room was carefully thought-through. There is an elegant seating area at the corner of the room alongside the bed draped in Arabic-patterned warm shades of green. Although the room was beautiful, I spent most of my time in my very own private balcony that had the most breath-taking sparkling sea view ❤. The balcony conveniently had tables, sofas and cushioned seats. The bathroom was as luxurious as it could get. The ‘rain shower’ in the bathroom is separated from the water closet/bidet and the bathtub has a sea view! The bedroom even comes with a semi-walk-in wardrobe 🙂 The room has an iPod dock, a 40-inch flatscreen TV and an Illy coffee machine that comes at a cost of AED20 per capsule!
View this post on Instagram
Today I'm at @ajman_saray! There are only 3 @theluxurycollection hotels in #UAE (113 only in the world). This is the second one I'm reviewing ❤️❤️ #breathtaking I loooveeee my #bedroom [AED800+]! Wait till you see the #view 😍 PS: It's only a 40 minute drive from #MyDubai! 👯 #TheLuxuryCollection #AjmanSaray #staycation
1. I wished the coffee capsuled were complimentary like other hotels I have stayed at.
2. By night, before you go to sleep, you will have a tricky time figuring the light switches. Most of the time they turned on/off everything altogether, did nothing at all or actually served the purpose.
3. Although Ajman Saray is a part of ‘The Luxury Collection’, it did not feel as luxurious as the other two hotels located in UAE.
Ajman Saray has 5 restaurants and bar venues where each is unique it’s own way with distinctively different cuisines from seafood, Lebanese to Mediterranean and grills. The resort also boasts a beach bar and a stylish lounge. I visited two venues;
1. Vista – I dined at Vista for lunch and breakfast (buffet style) and must say, they offer a wide variety of International specialities. They have a live cooking station throughout the day that offers delicious grills during lunch and dinner and freshly made omelettes for breakfast. The food was phenomenal, but they aren’t the best when it comes to their dessert selection. The chosen desserts tasted average.
[vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”2898,2899,2900,2901,2902″ img_size=”750×360″ onclick=””][vc_column_text]
2. Bab Al Bahr, Beach Bar/Restaurant – Along the beach is this beau’ 2 storey à la carte Beach Bar & Grill restaurant. The bar is available on the ground floor and the roof top, with a separate BBQ station located inside the restaurant. I loved the outdoor seating area more than the indoors but during the summer, sitting outside is a bad decision. The interiors have a rustic and very ‘bar-like’ finishing, thus Bab Al Bahr is perfect for a casual night-out/dinner and not for a fine-dining experience.
[vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”2903,2904,2905″ img_size=”750×360″ onclick=””][vc_column_text]
I tried the Shrimps Saganaki [AED85] which was great, fried chicken wings [AED50] was a disappointment as it was served diced (not in a classic way) in a plate of BBQ sauce and caramelised pineapples, chicken lollipops [AED45] was tasty but again was not served in a traditional way. The lollipops had a lot of bread crumbs that I did not expect. For dessert I tried the homemade walnut brownie with vanilla ice-cream [AED40] that was average in taste.
Click here to book your room or call +971 6 714 2222 for other queries