1. 1 cup Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
2. 1 large Egg White
3. 1/4 cup Erythritol
4. 1 pinch of Salt
5. 3 Tbsp. of almond flakes
6. 20 grams Lindt’s 90% Dark Chocolate
7. 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
8. 100 ml of whipped cream
9. 1 sachet of stevia
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and spread a cup of shredded, unsweetened coconut on into a thin layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Once the oven is hot enough, place the coconut in to toast up a bit. This should take about 4-5 minutes. This step is optional but brings out an extra coconutty flavor.
2. While the coconut is toasting, beat your egg white until its foamy and doubled in size.
3. Now add your erythritol and pinch of salt slowly while continuing to mix.
4. Mix 3 tbsp. of almond flakes to the mixture.
5. When your coconut flakes have toasted and cooled, add them in and fold everything together.
6. Using a small ice cream scoop (or your hands) tightly pack little balls of macaroon batter and gently place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. This recipe should make about 12 macaroons 1.5 inches in diameter. Bake until they’re golden, about 15 minutes.
Melting coconut oil and sugar-free chocolate. Stir continuously to make sure the chocolate doesn’t burn.
Whip the cream with stevia on a bed of ice until it foams up and rises.
Once the macaroons are out of the oven, drizzle your chocolate over each one of them and top it with whipped cream. ENJOY!!! 😀